Returns & Exchanges
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, let us know and we will send you a suitable replacement or refund your money.
All items purchased on Beautywaxclub.com can be returned within 30 cays of delivery. These returns should be made to the Beautywaxclub.com warehouse and storage facility. Wax (Paraffin and Depilatory) cannot be exchanged – just returned for a store credit.
- Item must be returned in original condition and in original packaging including any paperwork, manuals or accessories. Items that are returned defaced or damaged will not be eligible for a refund or replacement.
- We cannot accept COD’s for returned merchandise.
- In the case of shipping damages please contact the carrier or our customer service department.
- Credit will always be issued to the same card to which they were charged.
- Do not return items to Beautywaxclub.com by Air Mail because the U.S. Department of Transportation restricts air shipment of hazardous materials items that could contribute to a fire or other mishap on board an aircraft.
- Original shipping fees will be refunded only if the item was shipped incorrectly, damaged or defective and it is the only item on the order.
- Due to health and hygiene concerns, no exchanges on any wax products can be made which include paraffin and depilatory.
You can return products to Beautywaxclub.com up to 30 days from purchase. After 30 days, please contact the manufacturer for warranty information.
Items Eligible for Extended Warranties:
- Paraffin Wax Warmers
- Depilatory Wax Warmers
- Facial Saunas
- Turbo Spa
- Nail Dryers
- Footbath Massager
HOW TO PURCHASE AN EXTENDED WARRANTY
The Extended Protection Plan can be purchased on Beautywaxclub.com along with the covered item. Select the purchase price of the item you wish to protect, add it to your cart, and proceed to checkout.
Please visit warranty claims for to refund or replace your product(s).
CLAIMING EXTENDED WARRANTY BENEFITS
After the manufacturer’s original warranty has expired, you may claim your extended warranty benefits if your product stops working. To process your claim, you must have your receipt.